You want your analytics to just work. You want to think about the analytics, not about parallelism, data formatting, and memory management.
Paradigm4 and Continuum Analytics present a webinar about SciDB-Py, a Python package that lets you remain a Python programmer, but expands the power of Python and Wakari (the Python Analytics Environment) with SciDB, the massively scalable array database.
- Presenters: Bryan Lewis, Chief Data Scientist, Paradigm4; Peter Wang, President, Continuum Analytics; and Jake Vanderplas, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Washington
- Time: Thursday 25 July 2013, 1:00 p.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. PDT)
Learn how SciDB-Py lets you work in your familiar Python programming environment to:
- Use SciDB as a storage backend
- Use SciDB to perform large computations on a cluster
- Use SciDB to filter and join data before performing analytics
- Use SciDB to share data among multiple users, all with ACID guarantees
- Use SciDB to perform multidimensional windowing and aggregation
- Use SciDB’s massively scalable analytical capabilities, including statistical methods, correlation, and dense and sparse linear algebra operations
- Introduction to SciDB, SciDB-Py, and Wakari
- Demo of SciDB-Py
- Live Q&A