You want your analytics to just work… with extremely large data sets as nimbly as small ones. You don’t want to have to think about parallelism, data formatting, and memory management.
Paradigm4 presents a webinar about SciDB-R, an R package that lets you remain an R programmer, but expands R’s power with SciDB, the massively scalable array database.
- Presenter: Bryan Lewis, R package author and Chief Data Scientist, Paradigm4
- Time: Thursday 11 April 2013, 1:00 p.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. PDT)
Learn how SciDB-R lets you work in your familiar R programming environment to:
- Use SciDB as a storage backend
- Use SciDB to perform large computations on a cluster
- Use SciDB to filter and join data before performing analytics
- Use SciDB to share data among multiple users, all with ACID guarantees
- Use SciDB to perform multidimensional windowing and aggregation
- Use SciDB’s massively scalable analytical capabilities, including statistical methods, correlation, and dense and sparse linear algebra operations
- Introduction to SciDB and SciDB-R
- Demo of SciDB-R
- Live Q&A
Click link to view webinar. Webinar: Big Analytics with SciDB-R