Complex analytics should work as nimbly on extremely large data sets as on small ones. You don’t want to think about whether your data fits in-memory, about parallelism, or formatting data for math packages. You’d like to use your favorite analytical language and have it transparently scale up to Big Data volumes.
Paradigm4 presents a webinar about SciDB—the massively scalable, open source, array database with native complex analytics, integrated with R and Python.
- Presenter: Bryan Lewis, Chief Data Scientist, Paradigm4
- Day/Time: Tuesday November 12th, 2013 at 1pm EST
Learn how SciDB enables you to:
- Explore rich data sets interactively
- Do complex math in-database—without being constrained by memory limitations
- Perform multi-dimensional windowing, filtering, and aggregation
- Offload large computations to a commodity hardware cluster—on-premise or in a cloud
- Use R and Python to analyze SciDB arrays as if they were R or Python objects.
- Share data among users, with multi-user data integrity guarantees and version control
- Introduction to SciDB
- Live Q&A
Shift. Accelerate. Discover.