Version 13.6 of SciDB is now available for download. We support three platforms: Ubuntu 12.04, RHEL 6.3, and CentOS 6.3.
The Community Edition of SciDB 13.6 includes:
- Improvements for stability and robustness
- Expanded guidelines for how to configure SciDB
- Use of escaped quotation marks in string literals
- Input and output strings delimited by single quotation marks
- A set of prototype operators (in the examples directory) that serve as a how-to guide for development of user-defined operators (UDOs)
- A bug fix for redimension_store() with synthetic dimensions, where values of different attributes might have been misaligned in the result array
The Enterprise Edition of SciDB 13.6 includes:
- A new operator for Generalized Linear Model (GLM).
- A new operator for Truncated Singular Value Decomposition (TSVD).
- Optimized BLAS and LAPACK from the Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
To download the Community Edition of SciDB 13.6, see the downloads page of the SciDB forum. Then drop us a line at email@example.com to give us feedback and tell us about the analytics you perform with SciDB.
To get the Enterprise Edition of SciDB 13.6, contact us.