Scale up high-content screening as well as creating phenotypes from image data.
Agile support for complex imaging formats like mass-spec, FLIM, FISH.
REVEAL Imaging delivers:
- Agility: Streamline exploration, image analysis, and machine-learning on cellular and imaging study datasets. Efficient, intuitive data management for MRI, mass-spec, FLIM, FISH, and other datasets.
- Scalability: Automated parallel processing of image processing scales across thousands of cores with Burst Mode™ computing.
- Extensibility: Deploy any R, Python, C++ image processing libraries.
- Cost-effectiveness: Significantly reduced the time and human resources required to analyze experimental imaging data sets and assess the effect of different parameters and methods.
- Reproducibility: Version raw, QA’d, and processed data. Guaranteed data integrity and security in a transaction safe and secure multi-user environment.
- Scientific Results: Develop robust phenotyping of high content cellular images for chemical biology. Machine-learning on FISH images to characterize bioproduction cell lines.